Presented in fantastic condition and situated in the popular residential location of Chineham is this three double bedroom property. Features include downstairs cloakroom, fitted kitchen, en suite and family bathroom, enclosed garden and two allocated parking spaces. Energy rating C.
Presented in fantastic condition and situated in the popular residential location of Chineham, this three double bedroom property comes to the market. Features include downstairs cloakroom, fitted kitchen, en suite and family bathroom, double glazing, gas radiator heating, enclosed garden and two allocated parking spaces. Viewing highly recommended!
Arch to kitchen, door to lounge, door to cloakroom, storage cupboard, radiator.
Comprising double glazed window to front aspect, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator.
Lounge 13' 7" max x 12' 6" max ( 4.14m max x 3.81m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed door leading to conservatory, stairs leading to first floor landing, television point.
Conservatory 10' 4" x 9' 5" ( 3.15m x 2.87m )
Double glazed French Doors leading to garden, tiled flooring, heater, fitted ceiling blinds.
Kitchen 8' 2" x 6' 7" ( 2.49m x 2.01m )
Range of wall and base units, roll edge work surfaces, double glazed window to front aspect, sink with drainer, integrated oven and hob with cooker hood, space for fridge freezer. space for washing machine, wood laminate flooring.
First Floor Landing
Doors to bedrooms, door to bathroom, airing cupboard, loft access with ladder.
Bedroom One 15' x 10' 6" ( 4.57m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built-in wardrobes, radiator, door to en suite.
Suite in white comprising double glazed opaque window to front aspect, double shower cubicle, push button wc, pedestal wash hand basin, shaver point, radiator, part tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 9' 3" ( 3.12m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built-in wardrobe, radiator, television point
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 9' 9" ( 3.12m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built-in wardrobes, radiator.
Suite in white comprising panel enclosed bath with power shower, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, double glazed opaque window to front aspect.
Enclosed with rear access, part patio with remainder laid to lawn, outside tap.
There are two allocated parking spaces to the rear of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.