In the sought after village of Overton this immaculately presented linked DETACHED family home comprises, 2 RECEPTION ROOMS, kitchen/breakfast room, 4 BEDROOMS, master with EN SUITE, off road parking, GARAGE and a private sunny rear garden with Log Cabin.
An immaculately presented four bedroom linked detached property in the sought after village of Overton. This property comprises lounge, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, four bedrooms, master with en suite. Benefits include double glazing, gas central heating, garage with off road parking for two vehicles and a private sunny rear garden with large log cabin and views over local countryside.
Double glazed front door to:
Stairs to first floor, understairs cupboard, radiator.
Low level WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, splashback and floor tiling, extractor fan, radiator.
Lounge 16' 5" x 11' 6" ( 5.00m x 3.51m )
Double glazed front aspect window. Double glazed patio doors to rear. TV point, radiator.
Dining Room 12' 8" x 8' 9" ( 3.86m x 2.67m )
Dual aspect double glazed front and side windows. Radiator.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 15' 3" x 9' 9" ( 4.65m x 2.97m )
Double glazed side and rear aspect windows. Fitted kitchen with wall and base level units and square edge work surfaces over. Stainless steel one and half bowl sink and drainer, splashback and floor tiling. Built in electric oven and gas hob, space for dishwasher and washing machine. Integrated fridge/freezer, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed dual rear aspect windows. Airing cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom 1 13' x 9' 6" to wardrobes ( 3.96m x 2.90m to wardrobes )
Double glazed front aspect window. Two built in double wardrobes, TV point, radiator. Door to:
Double glazed front aspect window. Shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin unit, low level WC, shaver point, towel radiator, fully tiled.
Bedroom 2 13' 11" x 10' 1" ( 4.24m x 3.07m )
Double glazed front and side aspect windows. Built in double wardrobes, TV and telephone point, radiator, loft access.
Bedroom 3 9' 6" x 9' ( 2.90m x 2.74m )
Double glazed front aspect window. Radiator.
Bedroom 4 10' x 8' 5" ( 3.05m x 2.57m )
Double glazed rear aspect window. Radiator.
Double glazed side aspect window. Panel enclosed bath with mixer taps, vanity wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan, shaver point, radiator, fully tiled.
Steps with railing to front door, mature shrubs. Views over local countryside.
With up and over door, pitched ceiling, power and light.
Private sunny rear garden predominantly laid to lawn with mature hedging and large paved patio, side access gate to garage and log cabin.
Log Cabin 14' 4" max x 9' 5" max ( 4.37m max x 2.87m max )
Double glazed wood and glass panel doors. Double glazed front and side aspect windows. Plumbing, electric and storage heating.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.