An EXTENDED three bedroom MID TERRACED house comprising entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, 'L' shaped kitchen/breakfast room and bathroom. Other features include double glazing, gas radiator heating and enclosed rear garden. VIEWING RECOMMENDED!! Energy rating C
Situated in the residential location of Popley is this extended three bedroom mid terraced house comprising entrance porch, entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, lounge, dining room, 'L' shaped kitchen/breakfast room and bathroom. Other features include double glazing, gas radiator heating and enclosed rear garden.
Door to front aspect, opaque window to front aspect, wood laminate flooring.
Door to front aspect, radiator, wood laminate flooring, doors to:
Lounge 15' 2" x 11' 9" ( 4.62m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, television aerial point, telephone point, solid oak flooring, spotlights.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 17' 9" max x 12' 8" max ( 5.41m max x 3.86m max )
'L' shaped in design. Range of wall and base units, roll edge work surfaces, stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap, four ring electric hob with electric oven below, cooker hood over, space for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, display cabinet, wine rack, part tiled and part wood laminate flooring, understairs storage cupboard, part tiled walls, breakfast bar.
Dining Area 13' 2" x 7' 7" ( 4.01m x 2.31m )
Double glazed patio doors to garden, double radiator, wood laminate flooring.
Wood laminate flooring, leading to downstairs cloakroom.
Comprising low level wc with push button flush, wall mounted wash hand basin, part tiled walls, opaque double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard, cupboard, loft access, doors to:
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 11' 9" max ( 3.71m x 3.58m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, wooden flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 8' 8" ( 3.43m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built-in wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 7' 1" ( 2.46m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built-in wardrobe, radiator.
Comprising bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level wc, part tiled walls, extractor fan, shaver point, radiator, opaque double glazed window to rear aspect.
Paved path leading to entrance, outside light.
Part panel fence and part brick enclosed, wooden decking with steps down to wooden path leading to rear access gate, remainder is mainly laid to lawn with garden shed to side.
If you would like more information regarding lettings please contact our lettings department on 01256 318122.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.