Situated in the popular residential location of South Ham, this first floor TWO BEDROOM FLAT is offered to the market. Featuring lounge/dining room, kitchen and communal garden this is an IDEAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY.
Situated in the popular residential location of South Ham, this first floor two bedroom flat is offered to the market. Featuring lounge/dining room, kitchen and communal garden this is an ideal investment opportunity.
Communal Front Door
Leading to communal hallway, staircase leading to first floor landing with door to brick built storage cupboard.
Textured ceiling, double radiator, storage cupboard, additional storage cupboard, door to lounge/dining room, door to kitchen.
Range of wall and base units, roll edge work surfaces, space for gas cooker, buit-in extractor hood, stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer, space for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, textured ceiling, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Textured and coved ceiling, three double glazed windows to rear aspect, double glazed opaque door leading to balcony, two radiators, wall mounted gas fire with surround and hearth, television point, door to inner hallway.
Textured ceiling, access to loft space, doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Textured and coved ceiling, three double glazed windows to rear aspect, radiator, double doors to built-in airing cupboard housing hot water tank and shelving.
Textured and coved ceiling, radiator, double glazed windows to front aspect.
Panel enclosed bath with mixer tap, built-in shower with glass shower door, built-in wash hand basin with mixer tap and vanity unit, low level wc, part tiled walls, wall mounted heated towel rail, spotlights, double glazed opaque window to front aspect, tiled flooring.
Situated to the rear of the property (as informed by the vendors), door to brick built storage shed.
If you would like more information regarding lettings please contact our lettings department on 01256 318122.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.