In need of some modernisation, this THREE bedroom END OF TERRACE house comes to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN. The property features spacious lounge, kitchen/diner, store room, downstairs SHOWER ROOM,wet room and separate wc, double glazing and CAR PORT. Energy rating D
In need of some modernisation, this THREE bedroom END OF TERRACE house comes to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN. The property features spacious lounge, kitchen/diner, store room, downstairs SHOWER ROOM,wet room and separate wc, double glazing and CAR PORT and parking.
Door to shower room, door to lounge, stairs to first floor, understairs storage cupboard, meters.
Comprising shower cubicle, push button wc, double glazed window to front aspect, wall mounted wash hand basin, radiator.
Lounge 14' 5" x 13' 3" ( 4.39m x 4.04m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, door through to kitchen/diner.
Kitchen/diner 12' 6" x 9' 7" ( 3.81m x 2.92m )
Range of wall and base units, roll edge work surfaces, double glazed window to front aspect, double glazed French Doors leading to rear garden, stainless steel sink with drainer, space for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, integrated double oven with hob, space for dining table, door to store room.
Door leading to side access, wall mounted gas boiler, space for appliances.
First Floor Landing
Doors to all bedrooms, door to wet room, door to wc, airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 13' x 9' 9" ( 3.96m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 13' x 8' 5" ( 3.96m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, loft with ladder and light.
Bedroom Three 10' plus door recess x 6' 9" ( 3.05m plus door recess x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Comprising power shower, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, radiator, part tiled walls, opaque window to front aspect.
Separate W C
Comprising double glazed window to front aspect, low level wc.
Enclosed with door leading to car port, part patio with remainder laid to lawn, flower and shrub borders, greenhouse, outside tap.
There is a car port and one parking space situated to the front of the car port. There is roadside communal parking.
If you would like more information regarding lettings please contact our lettings department on 01256 318122.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.