CONNELLS offer this SPACIOUS first floor maisonette with countryside views in the sought after village of Oakley. The property comprises 2 LARGE DOUBLE bedrooms, lounge, separate kitchen, bathroom, own private entrance and benefits from its own PRIVATE REAR garden. Ideal for First Time Buyers.
Located in the sought after village of Oakley this spacious first floor maisonette benefits from two large double bedrooms, lounge, separate kitchen and bathroom. The property enjoys its own private entrance, a private rear garden for sole use and countryside views. An ideal first time buyer or investment opportunity.
Wood panel side aspect door, stairs leading to:
Single glazed side aspect door leading to:
Loft access, radiator, airing cupboard.
Lounge 13' 9" x 11' 9" into recess ( 4.19m x 3.58m into recess )
Double glazed rear aspect windows. Radiator, TV point, gas fireplace.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 9' 5" ( 2.92m x 2.87m )
Double glazed rear and side aspect windows. Fitted kitchen with wall and base level units with roll top work surfaces over. Stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, space for cooker.
Bedroom 1 15' 4" x 12' 9" narrowing to 8' 7" ( 4.67m x 3.89m narrowing to 2.62m )
Two double glazed front aspect windows. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 9" x 11' 9" ( 3.58m x 3.58m )
Double glazed front aspect bay window. Radiator.
Double glazed rear aspect window. Panel enclosed bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator, partly tiled.
Predominantly laid to lawn with some mature trees and countryside views. Brick built shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.