CONNELLS offer this spacious DETACHED 4 bedroom family home in the sought after village of Overton. Comprising 3 RECEPTION ROOMS, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, utility room, MASTER bedroom with EN SUITE, family bathroom, PRIVATE rear garden, DOUBLE DETACHED GARAGE, off road parking for several vehicles.
In the sought after village of Overton this family detached home offers spacious accommodation with lounge, dining room, study, kitchen/breakfast room, utility and cloakroom on the ground floor. Upstairs there is a master bedroom with en suite, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property benefits from double glazing, gas central heating, a private rear garden, off road parking for several vehicles and a detached double garage.
Storm porch over a double glazed glass and panel front door to:
Double glazed front aspect window. Radiator. Door to:
Study 10' 6" x 8' 3" ( 3.20m x 2.51m )
Double glazed front aspect window. Radiator, TV and telephone points.
Dining Room 16' 7" into bay x 8' 9" ( 5.05m into bay x 2.67m )
Double glazed front aspect bay window. Radiator. Double doors to:
Lounge 21' x 12' 2" max ( 6.40m x 3.71m max )
Double glazed side aspect window. Double glazed sliding patio doors to garden. Radiator, two separate TV points.
Double glazed side aspect window. Low level WC, wall mounted wash hand basin with splash back tiling and a radiator.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 11' 7" x 10' 4" ( 3.53m x 3.15m )
Double glazed rear aspect window. Fitted kitchen with wall and base level units with roll top work surfaces. Stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer. Splashback tiling. Built in electric double oven, built in gas hob and cookerhood over. Plumbing for dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, radiator.
Double glazed side aspect door. Wall and base level units with roll top work surfaces, plumbing for a washing machine and tumble drier, stainless steel sink and drainer, central heating boiler and splashback tiling.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed front aspect window. Airing cupboard, loft access.
Bedroom 1 13' 4" x 12' 2" ( 4.06m x 3.71m )
Double glazed rear aspect window. Radiator, TV and telephone points. Door to:
Double glazed side aspect window. Fully tiled shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin unit, low level WC, bidet, extractor fan, light with shaver point, radiator, partly tiled.
Bedroom 2 11' 9" x 10' 5" ( 3.58m x 3.18m )
Double glazed rear aspect window. Built in single wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' 8" x 8' 5" ( 3.56m x 2.57m )
Double glazed front aspect window. Radiator.
Bedroom 4 10' 7" x 9' ( 3.23m x 2.74m )
Double glazed front aspect window. Built in single wardrobe, radiator.
Double glazed side aspect window, panel enclosed bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan, shaver point with light, radiator, partly tiled.
Detached Double Garage
Two up and over doors. Power and light.
Predominantly laid to shingle for off road parking. Raised brick lawn area with shrub borders. Paved path to front door and around side of property.
Mainly laid to lawn with paved patio area, mature shrubs and hedging. Side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.