A 'Cranbourne Homes' built apartment situated in one of Basingstoke's PREMIER RESIDENTIAL LOCATIONS and offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN featuring TWO BATHROOMS (one en suite), INTEGRATED APPLIANCES, lift and security entry phone system. Energy rating C.
The property is in a block of twelve spacious two bedroom apartments located within close proximity to Basingstoke town centre. The property features from en suite to master bedroom and allocated parking.
Telephone entry system, storage cupboard, radiator.
Kitchen/lounge/diner 26' x 11' 11" ( 7.92m x 3.63m )
Juliet balcony to front aspect with double glazed french doors, double glazed windows to front and side aspects, TV and telephone point, radiator, inset ceiling spot lights.
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base level units with work surfaces, single drainer one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, integrated oven and hob with stainless steel cooker hood over,cupboard housing central heating boiler, integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer, inset ceiling spot lights, double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom One 14' 10" x 9' 9" ( 4.52m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to rear and side aspects, radiator, TV and telephone point, door to en suite.
Suite in white comprising panel enclosed whirlpool bath with hand held shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low-level WC, double glazed window to rear aspect, chrome heated towel rail, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, inset ceiling spot lights.
Bedroom Two 11' x 8' 10" ( 3.35m x 2.69m )
Juliet balcony to side aspect with double glazed french doors and windows, radiator, TV and telephone point.
Suite in white comprising panel enclosed whirlpool bath with hand held shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low-level WC, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan, inset ceiling spot lights.
There is one allocated parking space and two allocated cycle stands.
If you would like more information regarding lettings please contact our lettings department on 01256 318122.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.