A WELL PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM END OF TERRACE family home featuring lounge/diner, kitchen, downstairs cloakroom and family bathroom. Other features include rear garden, TWO ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES and NO ONWARD CHAIN. Energy rating C.
A WELL PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM end of terrace family home featuring lounge/diner, kitchen, downstairs cloakroom and family bathroom. Other features include rear garden, two allocated parking spaces and NO ONWARD CHAIN. Energy rating C.
Double glazed door to front aspect, lino flooring, radiator.
Comprising low level wc with push button flush, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, opaque double glazed window to front aspect.
Lounge 16' 31" x 16' 18" ( 5.66m x 5.33m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed patio doors to rear aspect, telephone point, television point, radiator, understairs storage.
Kitchen 9' 76" x 7' 99" ( 4.67m x 4.65m )
Range of wall and base units, double glazed window to front aspect, one and a half bowl sink with drainer, part tiled walls, space for fridge freezer, space for washing machine, gas hob with electric oven.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 12' 25" x 8' 80" ( 4.29m x 4.47m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built-in wardrobe, radiator, television point, telephone point.
Comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc with push button flush, shower cubicle, part tiled walls, shaver point, extractor fan, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 22" x 8' 79" ( 3.61m x 4.45m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, television point.
Bedroom Three 8' 74" x 7' 3" ( 4.32m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Comprising opaque double glazed window to front aspect, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc with push button flush, extractor fan, shaver point, part tiled walls, radiator.
Path leading to rear access gate with remainder laid to lawn.
If you would like more information regarding lettings please contact our lettings department on 01256 318122.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.