ATTENTION INVESTORS!! A refurbished one bedroom ground floor flat in the sought after location of Chineham offering lounge/diner, kitchen and bathroom. Other features include allocated parking, double glazing and gas central heating. The property is offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN. Energy rating C.
ATTENTION INVESTORS!! A refurbished one bedroom ground floor flat in the sought after location of Chineham offering entrance hall, lounge/diner, kitchen and bathroom. Other features include allocated parking, double glazing and gas central heating. The property is offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN. Energy rating C.
Door to side aspect, radiator, tiled flooring, storage cupboard, airing cupboard, doors to:
Lounge/diner 13' 6" x 11' ( 4.11m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, television aerial point, telephone point.
Kitchen 9' 2" x 5' ( 2.79m x 1.52m )
Range of wall and base units, roll edge work surface, stainless steel sink with drainer, four plate electric hob with electric oven, space for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, wall mounted boiler, radiator, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom 11' 3" x 9' 3" ( 3.43m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, two built-in wardrobes, radiator.
Bath with mixer tap and shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc with push button flush, radiator, tiled flooring, fully tiled walls, opaque double glazed window to side aspect.
There is one allocated parking space.
Rental potential for this property is in the region of £650 per calendar month, based on the current market value. If you would like more information regarding letting please contact our lettings department on 01256 318122.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.