This ideally situated town centre SECOND FLOOR STUDIO apartment close to the train station comprises entrance hall and open plan studio space. The property is offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN. Can be purchased at a 50% SHARED OWNERSHIP price of £42,500. Energy rating B. IDEAL STARTER HOME.
IDEAL STARTER HOME. This ideally situated town centre second floor studio apartment close to the train station comprises entrance hall and open plan studio space. The property is offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN. Can be purchased at a 50% SHARED OWNERSHIP price of £42,500. Energy rating B.
Door to rear aspect, wood laminate flooring, smoke detector.
Open Plan Studio 13' 8" x 12' 6" ( 4.17m x 3.81m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, telephone point, television aerial, wood laminate flooring, storage heater.
Comprising wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces, stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap, four plate electric hob with electric oven below and cooker hood over, space for washing machine, space for fridge, part tiled walls, wood laminate flooring.
Comprising double shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level wc with push button flush, extractor fan, shaver point, storage heater.
The second image shows the main entrance lobby into the building.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.