"Subtle changes in the walking pattern of Parkinson's patients could predict their rate of cognitive decline," The Times reports after new research compared the gait of people with Parkinson's disease with those of healthy volunteers…
- Tooth brushing to be taught in schools
- Eating out
- Paralysed man walks again after pioneering surgery
- Smokers' homes 'as polluted as Beijing'
- Family Arts Festival
FoodTry our interactive guides to good food
Buy & Sell
Ideal Ruby Anniversary Present Ideal Ruby Anniversary Present Royal Doulton Fine Bone China Heirloom Collector Plate " The Ruby Topaz Humming Bird :Franklin Mint Certified ; Bordered And Hand Numbered In ...
- Antiques and collectables (115)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (44)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (51)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (93)
- Clothing (133)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (34)
- Furniture and furnishings (157)
- Health, fashion and beauty (47)
- Household and DIY (162)
- Miscellaneous (166)
- Pets (33)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (36)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - iris parker
Iris May PARKER Passed away peacefully at Basingstoke Hospital on Tuesday 14th October 2014,
Births - Ivy-May rumsam
Birth Ivy-May Rosalie Rumsam Born 01/09/14 at 9.51am weighing 6.13 to parents Caroline Prosser
Birthdays - Matthieu chant
Matthieu Chant Have a GREAT 16th BIRTHDAY Love from Grandpa & Grandma XX
Marriages - Gary & Lynn Abrehart & Lytle
Congratulations to Lynn Lytle and Gary Abrehart who were married at Lainston House Hotel,