"Binge watching TV can actually kill you, study finds," The Independent reports in a somewhat exaggerated manner. The Japanese study its report is based on looked at prolonged TV watching and the risk of blood clots…
- Smokers who try to quit 'drink less alcohol', too
- Alcohol 'a direct cause of seven types of cancer'
- Eating oily fish 'may boost bowel cancer survival'
- Ideas for boxing day
- reward charts
Buy & Sell
Wooden garden lounger Wooden garden sun lounger with side tray - £25.00
- Antiques and collectables (61)
- Art and crafts (24)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (28)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (31)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (59)
- Clothing (59)
- Furniture and furnishings (106)
- Gardening and Outdoors (47)
- Health, fashion and beauty (26)
- Household and DIY (113)
- Miscellaneous (119)
- Outdoor pursuits (19)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.