The BBC reports that: "The make-up of the bacteria found in human faeces may influence levels of dangerous fat in our bodies." The article is based on a UK study looking at faeces samples taken from twins, and various measures of obesity...
- Fitness trackers 'don't help you lose weight'
- GM chemicals in cleaning products are 'potent allergens'
- People with 'obesity gene' can still lose weight
- Ideas for boxing day
- reward charts
Buy & Sell
Gates cast iron driveway 45x47" Gates driveway cast iron 45x47" vgc view dorchester email text 07789394024
- Antiques and collectables (85)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (66)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (68)
- Clothing (63)
- Furniture and furnishings (89)
- Gardening and Outdoors (32)
- Health, fashion and beauty (28)
- Household and DIY (95)
- Miscellaneous (166)
- Outdoor pursuits (24)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (20)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (23)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.